Sunday, March 4, 2012

2012 Portfolio Drawings

Here is my Sheridan Portfolio. My Ringling portfolio included most of the life drawings here and different hand drawings. CalArts portfolio was the one with the least amount of good drawings. I did my best but schedule was just too tight for that one.

*UPDATE: I got offers from Ringling, Sheridan, and Seneca.

life20

quick3

life18

animal1

animal2

hand1

hand2

character_rotation

character_action

character_expression

object1

object2

room1

room2

quick2

quick1

life7

life15

life8

life14

life13

life11

life9

6 comments:

  1. Mufufu. First comment. :) Lookan good. Is the girl some original character of yours? Does she have a name or is she just "a generic character to show action poses"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is my original character. That said, she was pretty much a character specifically designed for Sheridan portfolio so I guess you could say that makes her generic. Never really specified her name, unfortunately.

      Delete
  2. Snooping around on ConceptArt led me here :D and that's a fantastic portfolio. Congrats on your offers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Now if I can just make up my mind and accept one of the offers...

      Delete
  3. Kevin, your figure drawings are fantastic! The movement and line weights are so good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers